Monday 12 August 2013

Vintage Monday Sadness Nails

Today I wanted to show you a nice vintage mani, perfect for Monday sadness (if you have one). I have found this design online a few weeks ago and wanted to try it since then. The roses are not super impressive, but considering I did them for the first time in my life, I think they are so so.

Layers:
- 1 x So Smooth Base Coat from No7
- 2 x layer of MUA in Pistachio Ice-Cream + white dots (white Konad stamping nail polish) + roses (Max Factor Max Effects Mini Nail Polish in 33 Lollipop, Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in Vintage + No7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish in Totally Teal for leaves)
- 1 x Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat
- 1 x Stay Perfect Top Coat from No7 

The MUA in Pistachio Ice-Cream is more like colour in photos taken without the flash (the last 3 photos). With the flash this colour looks quite blue-ish and pale when it is definitely on the green side.
I think I have also found a perfect combination of one layer of Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat sealed with one layer of Stay Perfect Top Coat from No7. I did this design on Friday morning, it is Monday today and after I gave my nails a hard time during the weekend the mani still stays strong. Brilliant!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment