Tuesday 20 August 2013

Green-ish Blue-ish Gradient Nails... with a special dedication to... :)))

I decided to make another post today, especially for my Sis who became addicted to my blog and is asking for new posts all the time (buahahaha!!!) :))) As I don't have time to make a another nail design today I decided to post a photos of my old mani I did a few months ago, took photos and save them for a moment like that (that explains why my nails in this photo look much longer than nowadays) :))) I did this gradient design using make up sponge technique and it worked perfectly fine.

The layers are as follows:  
- a very bottom layer: I Have a Herring Problem by OPI from Holland Collection, a dusty, cloudy clue colour with silvery shimmer
- the middle layer, Hi-Def by Sally Hansen from HD Hi-Definition Collection, a bright green apple colour with goldish shimmer
- a very end layer (nails tips layer), 44 Graffiti by Max Factor Max Effects Mini Nail

I did stamping using white stamping nail polish by Konad and Bundle Monster stamping plates. The photos were taken in the proper sunlight (I know, I know, believe me, we do have a sunny days in uk... sometimes).




 

No comments:

Post a Comment