Tuesday 20 August 2013

Interview/Party Nails!!! Yay!!!

Today's mani is an interview design from today which I converted into perfect party mani... you will probably ask how come boring nails can become outstanding in a minute? but check this out...

So today I had a job interview, and despite it was only an informal one, I decided to be serious and professional anyway. Today in the morning I removed my neon pink/shatter mani (check out my last post) and put 3 layers of 1 Seconde Nail Polish by Bourjois (colour 30, unfortunately they don't do colour names for this series). This nail polish is brilliant, the brush is short and weird but it is actually super simple to layer it and it's true, it takes a single move and only about a second to paint one nail. Dries quickly, it is quite glossy, even without a top coat, and it gets fully opaque with 2-3 layers (depending on their thickness). I think this colour will be great for Autumn/Winter but now it is still a bit too heavy considering that, at least officially, summer is still not over...










But after the interview I decided to go for a little crazier design and put 1 layer of Barry M Rose Quartz Glitter all over my nails. I just love Barry M nail paints, they are so cheap and so amazing at the same time... Barry M Rose Quartz Glitter is a light rose hexagon foil glitter in the clear base full of super fine rose holographic glitter in it... And it makes your nail looking like a million rainbows :) Perfect for the partyyy... :) This colour is amazing but it is super difficult to take a photo of it, I tried many many times and this is what I ended up with, the photos definitely don't do it justice... although it is still not as perfect as I would like it to be... First photo is from official Barry M website just to give you an idea how it looks like officially, without the flash etc.









No comments:

Post a Comment