Monday 15 July 2013

Ciate Bon Bon

Today's design is very basic although I always get a lot of compliments when wearing this. It is quite simple and neutral, but two glittery nails (I mean 2 per hand) are making it a bit stand out.
The main colour is a Ciate Nail Pots in Bon Bon (it was a freebie from Marie Claire magazine, love it!) - 2 coats, and the glittery top coat is an Essence in Circus Confetti - 2 coats as well. I can recommend both nail polishes, together they last for about 4 day without any top coat and up to 7-8 days with a No 7 Stay Perfect top coat (which I also used in this case).





Photo 1 and 2 were taken in a natural light when 3 and 4 were taken with flash. Sorry for the resolution/quality, as I said, I didn't manage to buy a decent camera yet, hopefully this will change soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment