Tuesday 16 July 2013

Ciate Bon Bon + Bundle Monster

So today another design with Ciate Bon Bon as a base colour. Sorry about the different lengths of the nails, it is not my today's manicure, it is an old one, as I have quite a few designs stored on my PC, I wanted to upload them first just to have them all in a one place.

This design was made using 2 coats of a Ciate Bon Bon + Barry M Instant Nail Effects Foil in Silver used with Bundle Monster stamping plate. Although the Barry M Foil Effect Silver is not necessarily made for stamping, it works with Bundle Monster pretty well, and I can easily recommend it to anyone. I do own a black and white Konad stamping nail polishes, but as they are quite pricey, comparing to a 'normal' nail polishes, and I don't really do stamping that often, I decided to invest only in a basic black and white Konad nail polishes and experiment with the other polishes I have in my collection.

I think this design is great, not to girly, not to serious, quite quick to make, and quite eye catching. I was thinking that it would be a great design for a bride/wedding if white/pearl base is used instead of Bon Bon and maybe some crystals added just for a bit of dazzling. 








No comments:

Post a Comment